Nexus 6P heating and battery drain Nougat 7.1.1

I have following issues in my Nexus 6P Nougat 7.1.1, More details about my in the below photo.

I have following issue in my phone

1.Keep very hot even you  just leave on table or anywhere.
2.Battery drain fast.
3.The behind unlock pin low sensitive and phone laggy.

The only solution I got from my peers is to update the phone to Nougat 7.1.2. This is beta version. To get the beta version you can visit this page https://www.google.com/android/beta?u=0

I also got advice to clear the cache which may also solve this issue. But the problem with clearing cache is you may struck in bootloop. Avoid doing this if it is your primary phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied