JBL T100 headset offers review and compatiblity

JBL T100 - I bought this headset from Reliance Digital. During my first impression, it was very good in build quality, excellent bass and treble. I bought this headset for my Xiaomi Redmi 1S. This headset was also compatible with my Nokia Lumia 520, BlackBerry Z3 and Moto G. It is in-the-ear headphone type and also has mic facility. Mic range is long enough and doesn't demands to bring closer to the mouth.



I tested with only above listed devices. Some are mine and few are my friends. Don't buy this headset if you are planning for your laptop.

Comparison with my Skullcandy Smokin' Buds 2

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds 2 was my previous headset. JBL seems to have low bass when compared to Smokin' Buds 2. However, JBL wins in terms of definition and sound. If you have used Smokin' Buds 2 before, you can clearly feel JBL lacks bass.

Pros and Cons

Pros

  • It has good bass (not the best)
  • Rich sound reproduction
  • Excellent mic (microphone) 
  • Performs great with every music genre
  • Compatible with popular hansets. 


Cons

  • Cable length is short
  • Clarity goes down when bass is high 


Offers:

I bought this headset for Rs.499 in Reliance Digital. In ecommerce site, the headset is priced above Rs.550. Compare the offers in ecommerce site and local stores and go for the cheaper one.

Also Read:

Best headset for Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied