My highscore in Google Dinosar game

Google Dinosaur Game Highscore:

Tips to play:

I know the score I mentioned is not a great achievement. But my friend circle struggle to cross 1000 points. I too was struggling to cross 1000 points because I imagined Dinosaur was moving towards the plant. To score more points think like plant is moving towards you and press space bar whenever the plant approaches you. 

How to play this game:

This game is embedded in Google Chrome browser. Whenever the internet goes down or there is no internet connectivity you will get a page saying 'Unable to connect to internet' or 'You are offline'. In that page press space bar to activate this dinosaur game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied