How to easily convert webm video to mp3 format?

Webm to Mp3 converter - Recently I screencast my Fedora linux desktop. The screencast will be saved in webm format. If you are using latest Fedora with Gnome 3 you mind have seen it. Now I had an problem where most of the online and few offline video editing tool were not able to recognize webm format. The popular video format I know is mp4.

Tried several online conversion website - It failed

I Google'd for online video editing tools. I tried the top results. Video upload was successful but conversion failed. Repeated for several times but it failed again.

I don't want to install software to make this simple conversion. Out of the blue I got an idea.

Upload to YouTube and download it 

I downloaded several YouTube video which will be always in mp4 format. The idea forced me to do a try. I uploaded and ‎downloaded it from online YouTube downloader. Boom video got converted.


Link for YouTube video down loader - http://en.savefrom.net/

I usually use above website to download YouTube videos. It won't ask you for Java plug-ins whereas other website ask for it. To download copy the link of your published YouTube video and paste it in the download bar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied