Can't install music app error code 80070127 in Windows Phone- Solution

Issue:
Can't install music app, it downloads fully but while installation it says error. Below is screenshot of the error

Solution: 
There are few solutions I found in forums. The sucess rate for all these solution is very less. I followed the below solution to get rid of this issue.


Try this:
I set my data sense to unlimited and it did the magic. Then I was able to install the Music app.

Or this:
I found this in Microsoft forum. Unpin all the Music tiles from start screen and kids corner. Some users reported that after following this they are able to fix the issue. I didn't worked for me.

If you have any working solution feel free to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied