Improve speed, battery and heating problem in Micromax Canvas Colors using Epic ROM

Micromax Canvas Colors has some issues like low RAM memory, heating problem and battery draining overnight issue. My main concern is to improve the RAM memory. I saw there are many ROM's available for MMX Canvas Colors but EPIC ROM caught my eye. In the description of the Epic ROM I found it give 650+ free RAM memory in broad letters. This is what I expect. Also, those who are looking for Stock ROM, it is great that Epic uses Stock UI.

The download and installation procedure will be found in XDA froum. Below is the like

Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-canvas-2-colours-a120-free-ram-t2809295

Changes I found after installing EPIC ROM

The size of this ROM is very less (295mb) and the system files occupy very low memory. It allows you to have more third party apps of your choice. The major change I was able to see is all system apps from Micromax were removed and it has stock Android user interface. I won't use Micromax default apps and it is good to see they were gone. I never noticed improvements in my battery backup, maybe it was because I was running background app all the time. 

Verdict

If you are concern is RAM, then this is the best ROM I experienced so far. I recommend this ROM if you are looking to improve the speed of you phone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied