How to receive SMS in laptop using SIM without phone?

I really need a device to receive SMS and that can be viewed in my laptop. So I thought of a device which should be a USB device and it should have a slot to insert SIM. If I plug this USB device to my laptop I should receive SMS. Below is the idea that I hold in my brain.


Google search results came up with a dumb device SIM CARD READER. This device rode me crazy. This dumb device can hold SIM card but it has no antenna to recieve any form of signals. I was decieved by the CD driver they gave along with the device. Its work is to read contacts and already present SMS. To do this we need to install software.

I didn't gave up my search. I found another solution for this problem. It is Mobvirto.

Solution - Mobvirto

It is really a good technology to solve this multiple SIM issue. It is actually a cloud software. You can configure your SIM number in the cloud and you will recieve all your SMS and calls through cloud. All you need is a client software to recieve those SMS and calls. So it is what it look like

To readers

If you do have other idea or you know about the device that I am trying to have comment it below. To solve this multiple SIM problem I am purchasing mobile again and again. So my search is to make SIM replacement convinient and plug in whenever necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied