Football world cup 2014 Tata Sky dish TV channel & number

I am using Tata Sky dish TV. Only a day left for Football world cup 2014. I know there are not much football fans in India like cricket. But I know there will be football fans like me. So if you are using Tata Sky dish TV you can watch live football in Sony Six and Star Sports 4.

Channel number

Sony Six  - 419 for SD and 420 for HD
Star Sports 4 - 406 for SD and 414 for HD

I am not sure whether football world cup get telecast in Star Sports 4 but it is sure that it will be telecast in Sony Six. Sony Six officially announce that they are going to telecast world cup matches. I got information about Star Sports 4 in a blog. So if you are going to make new recharge then go for Sony Six.

Sony Six tariff

Monthly pack - Rs.40
Half Yearly - Rs.230 
Yearly - Rs.440

I suggest you to go for monthly pack. There are no interesting matches after fifa world cup. 

I support Brasil

This year I am going to support Brasil. The reason is I voted for Brasil for some dumb competition conducted in my office. I Brasil won I am gonna some cash prize. As it is home ground for Brasil, I have hope on them. Another fact about Brasil is, Neymar, my recent favorite player belongs to Brasil. 

Schedule

I found the TV schedule of football world cup in Sony Six. They have created a cute web app to view it. You can see schedule by clicking here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied