Free games for 512 MB RAM Windows Phone 8/8.1

Windows Phone store is now filled with lots of good free games. My phone has got only 512 MB RAM and I was worried that I can't play. Time has changed, I have installed and played more than 20 good games for free. All the games listed here works well Nokia Lumia 520, 620, 720 and all Windows Phone from other manufacturers. Before providing the game let me share my Windows Phone hardware configuration.

RAM - 512 MB
CPU - Dual-core 1 GHz
GPU - Adreno 305

This is basic configuration in Windows 8 phone.

Games for 512 MB RAM WP 8



Game List for Windows Phone
Asphalt 8:Airborne
Angry Birds Rio
Frozen Free Fall
Sweet Crush (Candy Crush kind of game)
Minion Rush
Six Guns
Kingdoms and Lords
Royal Revolt
Dragon's Blade II
Star Warfare:Alien Invasion
3D Brutal Chase
Dredd VS Zombies
Dungeon Hunter 4
Zombie Tsunami
Ice Age Village
Acedia:Indie Horror
Where's My Water? 2
BBB:Apocalypse
Parking Frenzy
Doors

Caution: Windows Store has many duplicates and their name resembles the same listed above. Make sure that you are downloading the correct game. You can check it by looking the star ratings and comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied