This video is not available in your country, bypass it

This video is not available in your country - When I tried to watch Chris Lynn catch in IPL 7 against RCB video in YouTube, I was not able to watch it. Then I found that the video owner has published this video only to specific countries. If a owner wants to target only USA people then he/she can select USA in geographical location. So those video can't be watched by the people outside USA.

Solution:
There are lot of solution to bypass it. One of the easiest way is using proxy. I tried using http://hidemyass.com/ proxy website and it worked for me fine. Open the proxy site and write YouTube website in the website bar. Then search for the video you want to see.

Does it violates any policy?
No, it does not violates any policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vivo Y51 themes download itz

Free games for 512 MB RAM Android mobile

m3u8 crossdomain access denied